Sweet chubby cheeks, soft curls and baby scent, I breathed in deep, they will be like this forever right? I had to capture every moment! And that is how my love for photography really grew, blogging about my family and cooking on my blog Newlyweds.
For me, photography is about celebrating life and love of those around you, our house is covered in photos and each one holds special memories, emotions, and love. And I want that for you too!! Moments and memories to cherish forever!!
I am a mother to 2 sets of twin boys (ages 10 and 4), my ultimate inspiration, and wife to a wonderfully hardworking and supportive husband.
10 silly things about me:
- I have chickens, and even breed my own chickens called Olive eggers, that lay olive colored eggs.
- I graduated from Texas State University in San Marcos and studied Sociology.
- Strongly dislike "good" smells, like candles, perfumes, etc. Smells that most people like, if they are strong usually give me a headache.
- I love to cook, and wrote my own e-cookbook called E-licious.
- I love margaritas, and wine, and beer, ahem!!
- I have 2 sets of twins, twins don't run in our families and both sets were spontaneous.
- I enjoy going Glamping aka- camping in a trailer with AC, a comfy bed, and running water.
- I love HBO, Walking Dead, and Netflix.
- Bringing tears to my clients eyes and touching them with forever memories are why I photograph.
- One of my favorite movies of all time is Forrest Gump, it makes me laugh and cry.
Jenna Hooker Photography's goals is specializing and celebrating motherhood in photography; including maternity, first 48 hours (birth), newborn (first 14 days), breastfeeding, children and families. I love using natural light and studio light for photography, and selecting the perfect outdoor location, and indoor studio session.