My mind is a constant swirl of styled photo shoot ideas, I love creating beautiful unique photos. Mostly for children or families. Sometimes inspired by a photo, idea, location, family or individual. So these are some I would love to do in no particular order. If any of these shoots interest you or you have an idea of your own, send me a message.
1. Day in the life shoot- where I go to a families house for a all day shoot, literally all day (or maybe a few hours, depending on activity) and take photos, no posing photos, just capturing moments, little routines of the family and those special moments that pass all to quickly. Ideally this would be a family with 2-3 children.
2. Birth photos from the birth, capturing all the very first moments, first breath, mom's first look at baby, dad's first look, siblings, grandparents, etc. Beautiful moments in a respectful manner.
3. Hippie Shoot- in a dreamy field with a older girl with long hair, wearing a head band, feather in hair, fringe-y vest and boots, sunglasses. Would be a fun shoot for a 12-13 year old girl or even teenage girl.
4. Glam shoot ;with 20+ year old woman, gorgeous clothes, big flower head piece, light and background.
5. Paint family shoot ; with paint a white canvas and themselves, capture the moments before, after and during, would be a super fun family shoot with older children and they get to keep the painted canvas.
6. Whimsical/where the wild things are style shoot, story tell boy with crown in near a creek or lake.
7. Breastfeeding mini session, group of mom's and babies, playing, cuddling and nursing their little ones.
8. Catching fireflies shoot, near dusk with lanterns, mason jar (lit with fireflies in post processing).
9. Fairy/princess shoot, with a little girl in her princess dress with fairy wings with beautiful evening light, in post I will add in fairy sprinkles, fairy picture and glitter.
10. Favorite movie/books themed shoot like red riding hood, where the wild things are, robin hood, peter pan, frozen etc.
What would be your #1 photo shoot idea?