As I was lighting testing on my husband who came with me to a session, I had a bit of fun with him. And loved how these photos turned out, please enjoy and I'm hoping my hubs doesn't get too mad at me for this. :)
Tips for photographing your husband:
- Pick a beautiful venue for photographs, wildlife (deer) in the background is a major plus.
- Ask him to pose himself, laugh out loud at his chest out, hands on hips pose. Try to keep your composure.
- Ask for another pose, this time popped hips and arms behind back. Keep giggling.
- Then position him in good back light, trees filtering light and ask him to look manly and cross his arms. Get a death stare.
- Tell him, smile with your eyes!! Get wild eyes.
- Then tell him, just relax, smile normally! Get a decent picture. Pat yourself on the back.
- Then ask him to look away pensively. Get a close up.
- Explain pensive. And get husband to take you out for margaritas after the session.